For this activity you can choose from two different activities
Hike to … Gilwell (and beyond)
We’d like to see how far we can all walk.
Observing the current government guidance and with parental/carer permission go for a hike/ walk around your local area if you can. Make sure you are appropriately dressed.
If you are unable to leave your home/ garden, you can take part by walking laps of your house/garden or by climbing the stairs.
Record the distance you walk or the number of steps that you take.
Update – We made it to Gilwell Park. Well Done Everyone!
Rab & Judith Potter, the wardens at Scouts Adventures Meggernie, take you for a ramble around Meggernie to see what you can see
Can you find the answers to these questions …
- What did we find living on the Bird Cherry tree?
- What is the name for the seeds of an Oak tree?
- What is the name of the river that runs beside Meggernie?
- What are sheep horns made of?
- What mineral is found in antler and needed for strong bones?